The 2019 edition of PLMA – World of Private Label trade fair opened today at Amsterdam RAI. Until tomorrow, the international event will bring together manufacturers, importers, exporters, wholesalers, retailers and other professionals from the private label sector. Over 15,000 visitors are expected to join the trade show, to explore the variety of products displayed by 2,700 exhibitors, including 60 national and regional pavilions.
ITALIAN PRODUCTS ON DISPLAY
Watch the following gallery to discover the innovations of Italian exhibitors at PLMA 2019:
THE PLUS AND PROSPECTS OF PRIVATE LABELS
For more than thirty years, PLMA’s annual “World of Private Label” International Trade Show has been bringing retailers together with manufacturers to help them find new products, make new contacts, and discover new ideas that will help their private label programmes succeed and grow. Today, the need for new products, contacts and ideas has never been greater. Private label market share stands at its highest ever.
Products on display will include fresh, frozen and refrigerated foods, dry grocery, and beverages as well as non-food categories, including cosmetics, health and beauty, household and kitchen, auto aftercare, garden, and housewares & DIY. The show floor is divided into separate food and non-food halls to help visitors make the most of their time.
THE NEW SERVICES OFFERED BY PLMA
PLMA will offer the following services to maximize efficiency and results:
- PLMA’s online Show Preview turns into the mobile-friendly Show Navigator, which is accessible to all exhibitors and visitors over a dedicated WiFi network;
- PLMA’s online New Product Announcements help pre-registered visitors finding the latest exhibitor offerings;
- PLMA Matchmaker™ helps pre-registered visitors arranging appointments online with exhibitors in advance of the show;
- PLMA Idea Supermarket®, centrally located in between the Food and Non-Food Section, shows what retailers around the world are doing with their private label products and packaging;
- PLMA’s New Product Expo displays the latest innovations submitted by exhibitors. It is the ideal preparation before starting to walk the show floor.